"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

7 months = 28th Week of My Pregnancy

I was trying to understand why I am feeling this way, I've got images below from favorite pregnancy guide site, baby center.com where I usually go to research everything about my pregnancy. Likewise, other references mentioned (@my favorite references box). I thought of looking for the explanation of what is my present pregnancy condition considering that I am on my 26th week.

28th Week Fetal Development & The Baby's Position in My Tummy



I noticed that each week, the baby position changes. Look at the images below:


The baby's position in 25th week


26th week


27th week


29th week


30th week


31st week


32nd week


33rd week


34th week


35th week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...