"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Friday, January 15, 2010

Baby Scrap Book Page 4-A: Pregnant with Our Baby Sofia Lynne

I am making a baby scrap book cum album for our baby. I thought of sharing this here in my blog to remind me of what I am doing while I was pregnant. Time passes by and it won't come back once it has passed. So I've decided to document the things I've been through to remind me of my special memories when I grow old or to share this blog to my children and for those people who would like to read my blog.


Pregnancy Signs, Test & Confirmation



Mom found out that she was pregnant with Sofia on September of 2009 because she was feeling something weird like headaches, dizziness, craving for food, mood swings(sometimes very happy then getting irritated easily), always sleepy, vomiting every morning or afternoon, and feeling lazy all the time. As time passes by, her body was changing; her tummy was getting bigger and bigger. Same goes with her boobies as they were starting to have milk on her sixth months of pregnancy.

When she was feeling the signs that she was pregnant, she told this to Dad. But, Mom wasn’t sure if she was really pregnant so Dad bought a pregnancy test kit to know if Mom’s suspicion was correct. The result was negative (means not pregnant). Mom was feeling weird and could not help thinking why she was feeling that way.

On the following week, she asked her friend to accompany her to the hospital to have a urine test done. They went to Camillus Hospital in Phrakhanong. They waited for almost an hour to get the result and it turned out that Mom was right… the pregnancy test was positive. She consulted with the doctor and confirmed that she was already two months pregnant. The doctor advised her to start her pre-natal check-up every month at the nearest hospital in Minburi, Bangkok. On that day, mom began to take vitamins so that the baby will be healthy and strong. She was very happy and excited to have a baby. She showed the pregnancy result to Dad when she get home. Dad was happy, he kissed and hugged Mom. Baby Sofia is really lucky to have a loving Mom and Dad. She is such a wonderful blessing and treasure for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...