"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Friday, January 8, 2010

25th Week: Preggy Photos

I was so conscious about my body and I thought of taking few shots of my body curves (hmmm... curves? big, big curves lols). My body is like an elephant hahaha I am so big but I am happy because deep inside I am feeling sexy still. "Sexy-ness" is only in the mind lololololol (trying to console myself).


Front View


Side View


This is what my baby looks like inside my tummy.





Wow! My tummy is soooo big! :D



It's hard to take pictures of me,lol. Now.. I am getting hungry! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...