"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Friday, January 1, 2010

24th Week: New Year's Day

Today is New Year's Day! New year... New hope... New beginning! This year is the start of building our family. We will be welcoming our new member on April, our precious little girl. I feel so blessed that I am having a baby with a super smile on my face everyday. My life is changing positively than before. I feel resurrected from all my anxieties and pessimistic outlook in my life. Now... I feel relieved.

My first pregnancy with my first born was not like this. Although, I felt love and support from my mom (who gave me emotional & financial support plus forgiveness), younger sister (who took care of my first born), and my aunt (who treated me well enough to stay in her house). I feel sorry about my first born because of my previous condition. It is difficult to be alone raising a kid, to be a father and mother in one. However, I still showed my love to her and that no matter what happened she is still my first daughter for she is my own blood. I love her so much. I am looking forward to the day that we will be together once again and I want her to live with us for good. So she can be with her baby sister, Daddy Rex and me, that she is also a part of our family.


The baby's position in my womb, my 24th week baby.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...