"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Knocked Up: My 24th week, looking and feeling great inside and out




Geeez... Time flies really fast now I am 6 months preggy and I am enjoying it. My friend and I went to the Emporium Mall (Bangkok) to have fun. We went to see a movie (Did u hear about the Morgans?), her treat for me. After, we went to Swenssen's Ice Cream. I ordered the nutty Sundae so yummylicious. Food craving as usual. The holiday was really special and more fun.




My first daughter's birthday today. Wow! She's already ten years old. I am happy that I was able to talk to her on the phone. I love her so much. I asked her, if she likes to call her baby sister Sofia, and she agreed. She said Sofia is really a pretty name for her baby sister. She's excited to feel my tummy and hear our baby Sofia's heartbeat and feel her movement.



My sweetheart loves to feel her movement and hear her heartbeat inside my big tummy. He always would run his hands to touch and tickle my navel and tummy. How sweet of him. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. I love them. They are my pride and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...