"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Sunday, January 10, 2010

25 Weeks & 4 Days Fetal Development Of Our Baby



I am just so curious about the position of our baby in my tummy because, she keeps on kicking and moving more frequently than before. I couldn't be able to go to sleep, though I am sleepy or lacking of a good sleep this past few weeks. I could be able to endure my baby's movements last month, but I am having a hard time now. Just thought that she's really developing quickly and the things I am feeling now is just normal part of baby's development.


I grabbed this illustration from http://www.babycenter.com/fetal-development-images-25-weeks

Looking at the picture (above), I just smiled and touched my tummy, imagining her position inside me. She might be moving her head so much that I can always feel the need to pee every 5-10 minutes, when I am awake and every 1-2 hours, I get up to go to the toilet. It is indeed a wonderful experience to be pregnant because there are some things or feelings that you cannot explain. I am excited to deliver our baby so I can show her my love and hold her into my arms. She's a wonderful gift to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...