"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Monday, February 1, 2010

My 7 Months Preggy Photos Part 1

I had a chance to travel around Bangkok last January 29, 2010 (Friday) the whole day with a good friend of mine and I am so happy that I have plenty of preggy pics courtesy of her. We went to Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha)by boat cruising the biggest river in Bangkok... the Chaopraya.



This picture was taken while we were at the BTS station (MRT/LRT version in the Philippines)



My success story was that I was able to climb up the high stairs of the famous Wat Arun Temple. I was like a mother kangaroo here with a big pouch lols. I felt that was really as high as mountain in Everest (laughs).



Sitting pretty this time as I was not afraid to fall while climbing up the stairs :D



Overlooking from the top of the temple... a wonderful scenery of Bangkok by the Chaopraya river...



I was taking it easy here, my friend took random shots of me ;)



Before we went down, we exchanged taking pictures.



I was striking a pose like I'm a model :D



But, it was sunny hot that time so I couldn't bear to smile sweeter :)



I love this photo... unbelievable!!! pushing this against me hahaha









This was taken while I was on the ferry boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...