"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Thursday, January 7, 2010

25th Week: My List of Hobbies

Now that I am on my 25th week, I have to think about things that would make me busy. I must really think of hobbies that are interesting and useful. Here is the list that I prepared so my pregnancy will be more joyful and productive.

1. Baby Scrap Book / Baby Book of our Sofia (both online and tangible)

2. My Pregnancy Pictures every week and for every event that I attended or changes in my body.

3. Cross Stitch (would be about baby girl, name Sofia, religious, and other beautiful scenes art work)

4. To learn about KNITTING

5. Research online anything for the baby in preparation for her birth and window shopping about these:
Things to bring in the hospital (for the baby and me)
Things that my baby need for her nursery (toy mobile, mattress, crib, stroller, etc)
Baby clothes
Mother and baby supplies
Post natal or after birth activities

6. Inquire and Research about our baby’s important documents to prepare after her birth (Hospital/Phil embassy/Thai Immigration)

Birth Certificate
Dual passport (Filipino and American)
Affidavit of Acknowledgment from the father

Just only few of what I thought about while I am bored staying home alone. I just started picture taking of my tummy yesterday and I am going to include the pictures here. When they grow up, I’ll show my kids these preggy photos so they will see how big my tummy was. For sure, they will be happy to see these because they might start to imagine when they were still a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...