"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Monday, January 25, 2010

Prenatal Check-Up For The Month of January

It was my pre-natal check up this morning. As usual procedure... I had my urine test done again but my last months result is still normal. Plus, the ultrasound, which is so exciting for me because we could see through the monitor about our little Sofia's development in my womb.

The doctor said that it is sure that the baby is a girl. He noticed that the baby's position is horizontal this week, head is on my right and feet are on my left. She will begin to rotate (hopefully) next week, which is exactly my 7 month of pregnancy. So from horizontal position to vertical. The feet are up, the head is down.

like the image below:


One thing that made us laugh was when the doctor told us that the baby's nose is already defined (laughs). Atleast, she has got the genes of her father on that as I have a flat nose (laughs). I was shocked that our baby's weight is now 1 kilo. Uhmmm... heavy! But my weight just gained a little unlike the past few months, which was 3 kilos a month. I gained a kilo for this month. I will ensure that our baby will have a normal delivery, so I must start dieting!

I am almost finished on the baby book pages I'm working on and will only have a few revisions and editing on fonts sizes, images, cut out designs, etc. I am now organizing the pages I made according to table of contents and searching for a good material & a little stylish design for the hard bound cover. I wish to finish the book at the enf of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...