"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Sunday, April 4, 2010

38th Week of My Pregnancy: Panic Buying For Our Little One

We didn't have a chance to buy important things for our Sofia in the past few weeks because we didn't have enough time, was waiting for sale but good quality items for newborn at malls around here, and was finding somewhere else to buy stuff according to my taste and color... :)

This afternoon, we had decided to finally buy other things that our little one needs when she arrive and it will be soon! So went out for panic buying after we had lunch at home. I didn't expect that it is gonna be a lot and it seems we bought the store hahahaha

We went to Ladprao (Bangkok)at Central Mall. This mall will be closed after this month due to renovation/remodelling or widening as evidently, it is really an old mall. So they have sale items on almost anything there up to 90% off! Nice huh? never heard of such thing in my life since I got here in Thailand... Yes, indeed it happens only here. I saw Levi's jeans on sale for 30%.. great! But, it's not my priority right now (laughs).

Last week we bought a stroller and a car seat for our baby at Fashion Island Mall. Not to mention the clothes, I never forget to buy more clothes for her specially if I saw something really nice quality but cheap.

We had finally bought a bassinet and nursing cover which were really difficult to find here nearby. I saw nursing cover at Emporium Mall but it was so expensive but, I couldn't find a bassinet everywhere. Until we came there at Central Mall. The bassinet is 25% off this month and the nursing cover is 50% off. Wow! so nice... But here's more... it was not ended there.. we saw baby's clothes on sale too. I was surprised that my hubby could be able to know which is nice looking and which is not! great! hahaha I teased him that he has got a homosexual side and he smiled at me.

Since, the baby grows fast we have decided to buy big sizes like for 3 to 6 months so she could be able to wear clothes that we bought for a long time.






We did not buy a crib yet, since she won't be using it for now until she reached 6 months. I bought a bassinet so that she can sleep beside me all the time. Moreover, we have no space right now for a crib. Sadly, we still haven't move out yet and we couldn't find a huge place for our family. For the meantime, we will just wait until we move in to a new house.

I am just delighted because my hubby is so supportive and responsible all through out my pregnancy. He would really insist to involve himself whatever issues or anything about our baby. Plus the fact that he doesn't want me to cook because he wants to do it for me. I feel like a princess at home. She would buy me anything I like, any food I am craving at the very moment.


I know he will be a GOOD DAD. And I am very proud of him.

Panic buying was fun because we had a common goal which was to buy things for a little Sofia. We didn't buy something for ourselves because for us, our baby becomes our top priority than our wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...