"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Sunday, April 11, 2010

38 weeks and 4 days: My Swollen, Ugly Feet and Panic Attack For Caesarian

I was astonished to see my swollen feet like this. Jeeezzz... I haven't cleaned my nails for a long time! Perhaps, I am just lazy to visit the nearest salon here or even too lazy to clean my own nails. Ewww.. really horrible feet!



Seriously, I am panicking right now because I may be able to give birth anytime soon. My due date is fast approaching, is it the reason why my feet looked fat or swollen? I just figured out today, when I talked with my Ninang Mitch (One of my sponsor in my wedding) that our little angel's weight is heavy because she is now 3.28 kilos (as of March 29). She added that, the weight of our baby is actually two months old already. I am panicking now to death! Oh help me God! I don't wanna undergo a caesarian operation... No way please!

She is 7.23 pounds already (3.28 kilos converted to pounds)!!!
My source is http://calculator-converter.com/converter_kilograms_to_pounds_kg_to_lb_calculator_chart_table.php

Goodness gracious! I need a miracle this month. Tomorrow will be my pre-natal check up and I just wish the doctor will never tell me to undergo CS. I hope the baby's weight will not increase anymore. I couldn't be able to sleep because of my fear.

This is the result of my gluttonic behavior in the past huhuhu I should have avoided over eating, laziness, stay away from sweets and cold food. All I have to do now is to pray that everything will be fine, the baby will be delivered safely and that she's healthy. For me, to be able to cope up whatever is necessary for my baby. But still my option would be a normal delivery (vaginal birth).

I just leave it all to God. For He knows what's best for everything. He has got a perfect plan for all mankind. I trust His plan.

2 comments:

  1. Just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.
    Feet Swollen

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to my site, palani! I would like to thank you for reading my blog and linking it to your FB. Enjoy reading my other blogs.. Take care & God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...