"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Friday, April 23, 2010

40th Week Of My Pregnancy: My Due Date is Today!

I am so excited to give birth today... Apparently, it is not time yet for my little one to come out to see the world. The more I am waiting and excited to deliver my baby.. the more that she's not ready to show up (laughs).


Why there are things in life when you have waited long enough for something and yet it won't let it happen the exact time you want it to be? But, if you don't wait for something.. it will just happen unexpectedly~ Hmmm... the way of life!

Anyways, she's gonna come out whenever she's ready and it is not a sin if she won't like to show up on her due date. Just that, every baby will come out sooner or later and mommy like me must relax and wait patiently because the baby will definitely come out very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...