"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two Days Before My Due Date

My OB said that my due date will be on the 23rd of April. But my guess is on the 24th, but it doesn't make much difference to me.

On the past few weeks and days, I feel that my feet are swollen and at times are numb. Specially my left foot which is bigger than the other now. My both hands are numb,too. I woke up this morning and felt the numbness of my both left hand and foot.

I tried to take a walk and I got so tired easily. It's difficult to breathe and my body feels so heavy like I am carrying a sack of rice every day.

If I were to describe how I feel now that my due date is coming, here are they:

♥ I walk like a turtle because I couldn't be able to walk as fast as before.

♥ I feel like a pig and a penguin because my body is huge my hips, boobies, thighs, butt, face and tummy are enormous, and making me look funny when I walk.

♥ I walk like a frog because of my big tummy. Must walk feet apart otherwise, my thighs or upper legs are in friction, I tried not to but look what I've got... rashes :(

♥ I feel like a very old granny because I always have a left leg cramps every day and night and feel weak sometimes.

♥ I feel like I always carry a heavy load like a sack of rice when I walk and as a result, I always feel tired easily.

♥ I feel hungry all the time and when I eat...I couldn't get enough to eat a lot! 1 cup of rice is not enough for me. I still have food cravings until now.

♥ I feel like an owl because I am awake at night till 3 or 4 am. But wakes up early at 6 or 7am.

I wish to deliver my little Sofia vaginally because I am pretty much nervous about that CS thing. Still praying hard. Trying to ignore these challenges for the sake of my little angel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...