"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Preggy Pictorial @ 38 weeks

This is my sexy preggy pictorial for this super hot summer 2010. Really hot in here, imagine 37 degrees HOT!



I got so really bored so I've made a self photo shoot once again for the sake of ART and for recording purposes. I may not be able to undergo pregnancy after giving birth hehehe who knows... I am getting older and I want this memorable... something to look back :)









These are all edited version because I feel shy somehow to post the original pics so I played around and edited these photos so they will still look wholesome somehow hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...