"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Monday, May 17, 2010

Our Baby Sofia Is Here! It is really a GIRL!



It took awhile for me to post this blog because I got so busy with mothering job... I bet you know what I am doing (laughs aloud). Becoming a mother is not new to me, but I need to recall what I did when I was a new mom to my first born. Some of the salient details of being a mother to a newborn baby are still in my mind. On top of that, I have more time to browse and research online, read books, and magazines on baby's development(as whole). Because, the changing earth has something to say about babies and raising kids these days. I will explain this in my next blog (smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...