"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ooopppsss! We Did It Again! :D


Oh yeah~ we did it again! and I'm pregnant... why not? Too much blessed to have babies and a supportive daddy, of course. Again, I wish this time.. it's a BOY... I'm sure, my partner wants to have a baby boy as well.

Just two months on the way and like before, it'll turn to negative result if I'll take the preggy test now. I need to take it next month or so. I wanna make sure I'll get positive result.

This is how it look like, so amazing! I'm excited again... :)


borrowed images from google and yahoo, thanks in advance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...