"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Monday, March 15, 2010

Preggy Pictorial @ 8 mos and 2 weeks

I woke up one morning and decided to take pictures of me for my 8 mos and 2 weeks pregnancy as souvenir... something to look back after giving birth. My due date is fast approaching and I am getting so excited to hold our little one.



When I took these photos, I literally just woke up! as in... I haven't washed my face, brushed my teeth, combed my hair and ate breakfast yet (laughs)



I don't know, but I was in the mood for preggy pictorial that Friday morning. Yeah.. it was taken last March 12. My sweetheart was not there, he took a walk around for his morning routine exercise. He has no work for it is summer vacation here in Bangkok. I am glad because I will have more time to be with him everyday.



I set up my digicam on self timer mode about 10 seconds to take a shot so I can prepare for my best pose (of course! who wants to look ugly in photos? hahaha)



This is one of my favorite shots. I like it becausse it looks natural, not much effort yet I've captured my right angle and it turned out sexy notwithstanding my weight hehehe. That is why I changed the template of the border and added caption. As a result... Awesome! I chose this as my new profile picture on Facebook :D



These are the pre-natal vitamins I always take every morning. One is multivitamins and the other one is folic acid. I used to take ferrous sulfate and calcium lactate during my first pregnancy... Evidently, my doctor advice me not to take those because each pregnancy is different. Instead of taking calcium lactate medicine, he told me to drink fresh milk and include dairy products in my diet such as cheese, butter/margarine, yogurt, eggs, and a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...