"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Saturday, March 27, 2010

36th Week of My Pregnancy



It is 36th week of my pregnancy this week or 9 months but according to what I've searched online and what the doctor has told me, full term pregnancy is at least 40 weeks. Babies who are born on 36 weeks and less have high risks, thus considered as pre-mature. I am praying that my pregnancy would at least be 37 weeks and few days so that our little Sofia will be healthy and will be delivered normal.

So technically, I still have to wait for another 4 weeks or one more month on my due date. I couldn't be able to sleep at night. I usually fall asleep at 3 or 4 am already. During the day, I have short naps but that wouldn't help to rest. Whenever I go to bed early like 9pm, I still feel restless and will be able to sleep late, too. It is because my baby keeps on moving and stretching inside. She has no more enough room in there. Then, I always feel her hiccups everyday. I've searched it online and it is just normal for babies to hiccups because they possibly swallow amniotic fluid and they are practicing their breathing as lungs are already developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...