"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

34th Week of My Pregnancy: Discomfort and Challenges


I have a headache today since this morning when I woke up in bed. The last few nights, I could not be able to sleep again not only because our little one is kicking hard from the inside, but because I can feel that my tummy is getting hard every now and then. They call it "contractions". I wonder what is wrong with me. I saw my left foot and I noticed that it was swollen. Although, it's not that serious. Maybe because I stayed all day at home in bed finishing my cross stitch and I did not go out for my walking and stretching exercises. I really got so lazy.

Good thing... my hubby is there for me to prepare food and assist me about my special needs hahaha I am feeling so spoiled when I am with him. He cooks delicious food or sometimes we dine out. He takes good care of me. I don't need to tell him what to do, he has got initiative to do things for me... and I love it! :D



I need his support specially these days that my due date is getting near. I am feeling so many discomforts and challenges like sleeping too late, Braxton Hicks contractions every now and then (tummy's getting hard and a little painful at times or called false labor), headache, toothache, leg cramps, painful back, hips, waist and specially my lower abdomen (puson in tagalog term).

My only consolation is to think that our little one is doing fine, she is very healthy because I am feeling her movements, hiccups and kicks. I am counting a little more weeks and I can carry, kiss and hug our little Sofia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...