"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Sweetheart's New Car




Last February 5 (Friday), my Sweetheart bought a new car so we could use it to take our little one safely to where we wanted, by the time she's born. As well as, to make it easier to move out, as we planned. I had my first ride on the following day and I thought of taking a few pictures of him so I could show them to our little one when she grow up.





He's having a difficult time sometimes because the car's steering wheel is right handed, the streets here are narrows and congested due to frequent traffic jams, nevertheless he's such a careful driver.

We went out to see a movie and shopping afterwards, for our basic necessities which is usually good for the whole week. When we went at Fashion Island Mall, the problem was, the parking lot. It was such a pain the in the ass to park in there it is always full. It took us about 40 minutes to find a parking space available.

The next day, he invited me to see the house he wanted to get for us. It' s a three bedroom and two storey house. We hope to move in there as soon as possible. But, he needs to settle things from work first before we move out. I am happy that he is responsible enough to think of our future.

Before he bought the car, he first ask me if the color of the car seat is okay with me. I thought, he's gonna buy the second hand car but he told me it is wiser to get the new car because it has an insurance and we won't have problems of taking it to the repair shop every now and then because it is brand new. The cost of buying a second hand car is almost as much as having a brand new one.

Every planning or decision he's going to make, he is always sharing it or asking me about my preferences. It is very important in any relationship that the couple has same expectations or aware of their expectations and accepting their differences.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the new car, I'm excited for the baby as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Teetatea V for the comment and for dropping by here. We are also excited to be with our little Sofia very soon! I will keep you posted, Take care! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...