"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Monday, February 15, 2010

7 Months Preggy Photos Part 2

These photos were all taken last Saturday, February 13. It was a day before Valentines day and the celebration of Chinese New Year in Siam Paragon Mall, Bangkok City. I was with my two friends: Harley and Angie. It was our first meeting but we had a good time. I met them through the Siam Pinoy website, it is a social networking site for Filipinos or (OFWs) working and living in Thailand.



The rose was given to me by a close friend of mine in College named Eds. We've met early in the morning that day to watch the movie "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief" @ The Emporium Mall, Bangkok.



As though I am not 7 months pregnant here in this photo :)



I was showing off my big tummy here. Next to me is Harley.



The Dragon dancer with Angie and me



I was feeling good to strike a pose here :)



Again, with Harley and my big tummy :D



The dragon made up of balloons was behind me, what a nice background :)



Then, I was bitten by the dragon, OUCH!!! hahaha



It was a very tiring day, last Saturday because I almost got home past ten in the evening. Good thing, my husband was not there waiting on me geeezzz. That was my first girls' night out, since I've been here in Bangkok. And, I must say... it was successful! Thanks to both of you, Harley and Angie! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...