"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Thursday, February 18, 2010

31st Week of My Pregnancy: Activities &Toothache + Headache


I have been so busy lately that I couldn't find time to sit down and do my pending blogs for the past days and weeks. I have five (5) blogs in this account, but I've got no time in the past because of my other commitments. Yeah~ doing household chores and attending to my husband's needs, my other recreational activities (cross stitching, knitting and baby scrap book making), my travels and meeting with my friends.

One of my accomplishments this month would be the baby book of our little Sofia. It was already finished but my only problem is the printer. I am thinking of buying one but it is not wise to do so because I only need it for the baby book and nothing else. My husband promise me that he will borrow his friend's HP printer & scanner in one but it seems that the owner needs his printer these days to do his final examinations in his class. I have no choice but to print it outside, it will only cost me 10.00 baht per page. I'll start printing next week to get it done, finally.

It's my 31st week of my pregnancy this week and I am getting excited as next week will be 32nd week already which means to say that I am on my eight months and one month to go to finally be with my little darling Sofia. Time really flies so fast, I couldn't imagine that next week will be the last week of February and here comes March... then... April and the big day for our little one!

From last week until now, I have been experiencing toothache in my lower left first molar. I guess it is because my tooth filling has already a small hole that is why it is sensitive whenever I lay down, drink cold water, eat something or even breathe. I found out through my research on the internet that toothache is one of the many discomforts during pregnancy because the baby inside me is taking so much of my calcium, though, I drink soya or strawberry milk everyday. Sometimes it bothers me but sometimes it don't. If it hurts, I just couldn't bear it but sleep a little while then when I wake up it's gone.

My husband said, he researched online that the basic remedy for toothache during pregnancy would be warm water with dissolved salt or saltine water, to gargle like mouth wash. I did it once and it was really effective. My tooth only hurt like every other day and it is mild because it will only hurt about 3-5 minutes and will be gone. If it's getting worse then, I will just take a nap. I used to put toothpaste around or on the affected tooth after I brushed my teeth and gargle mouthwash. I felt relieved afterwards.

If this continues to hurt like everyday and I couldn't be able to sleep, I might see a dentist. But I am afraid because I am pregnant and i don't like to take any medicines except for my pre-natal multivitamins which is very essential to my body.

This past two weeks until now, my little one is getting more and more active. I can feel her kicks and movements in my tummy. There are times, she is quiet and doing nothing. But there are times that she doesn't seems to stop moving and kicking me. My tummy is harder than before. When I am laying on my back, I could hardly breathe. But if I lay on my right or left side, the baby is moving and kicking me. For the past three or four days I was able to sleep calmly, maybe because I did some walking exercises and outdoor activities which made my little Sofia fell asleep and stay calm... lols

Today, I have a slight headache and mild toothache. But, these won't bother me thinking of taking paracetamol or any pain reliever because I won't take risk of making my little Sofia's health go bad when she will be born. I want her to become normal and healthy baby. Nothing else matter to me. Not even my toothache and headache :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...