"Pregnancy is a kind of miracle. Especially so in that it proves that a man and woman can conspire to force God to create a new soul."- Robert Anton Wilson

“It is not until you become a mother that your judgment slowly turns to compassion and understanding” – Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

23rd Fetal Development

I got this image below from baby center.com with the explanation as to my baby's developmental changes by week. I found it interesting.



I am feeling sleeping discomfort every night, the only way that is comfortable for me to sleep is on my left side... that is with a pillow right behind my lower back, and a pillow or bunched up blankets between my legs. I also like using a thin pillow for my head-so my neck isn't strained. Although I always seem to wake up on my back..lol I roll right back over to my left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...